a. Annual Competition is open to all VPPA Members, both Virginia Residents and Non Residents, who pay the entry fees by the published deadlines; however, only VPPA members who’s dues are current are eligible for credits, awards and trophies.
b. Non VPPA (Out of State) members may pay to enter unlimited images/albums in the VPPA Annual Image Competition to receive a score and a critique.
c. All Membership levels will be eligible to enter and receive print credits. Restrictions apply to some membership levels as stated below:
• Professional Membership and Life Membership – All Awards
• Retired Membership – One Retired Award given annually
• Non-Resident Membership – One Non-Resident Award given annually and Non Resident VPPA Members qualify for a Top Ten Photographer Award
• Aspiring Membership – One Aspiring Award given annually
✴ Note: Aspiring Professionals who enter image competition and receive print credits will have these archived until such time as the member upgrades to the Professional Category. These credits will then be applied toward State Degrees.
• New Professional Members who joined before the annual image competition will be eligible for the New Member First Time Entrant Award (The Nancy Justice Award)